Description and Purpose
Cookies are files that the website or the application that a user uses installs in his browser or on his device during the tour of the pages or by the application, and serve to store information about the visit. Like most websites, web portals must:
● Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
● Store preferences, such as the selected language or the font size.
● Know the browsing experience.
● Gather anonymous statistical information, such as pages that have been visited
or the time the connection has lasted.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times, the user can access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of WWW.CIFA.ES. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data can access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to "Privacy Shiels" (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies for this service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that is shown to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
Types of Cookies
|ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM||Own cookies||Are those that are collected by the editor to provide the service requested by the user.|
|Third party cookies||Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.|
|ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED||Session Cookies||Collect data while the user is browsing the network in order to provide the requested service.|
|Persistent cookies||Are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.|
|ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE||Technical cookies||These are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.|
|Personalization cookies||Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website|
|Analysis cookies||They allow the provider analysis related to the navigation performed by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.|
|Advertising cookies||Allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the website itself.|
|Behavioral advertising cookies||Allow the editor to include advertising space on the web page according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.|
Cookies used on our website
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), CONSULTORÍA E INSTALACIONES FARMACÉUTICAS Y ALIMENTARIAS, SL informs of the cookies used on our website:
- _ga: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 day
- _gid: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 day_icl_current_language: Purpose: Identify the user's language / Owner: Own / Expiration: 1 day
- SID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- SIDCC: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 year
- SSID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- APISID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 year
- HSID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- SAPISID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- DV: Purpose: store information, identifiers and preferences related to Google / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 day
- NID: Purpose: Analytics / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 months
- __Secure-3PAPISID; Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- __Secure-3PSID: Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 2 years
- __Secure-3PSIDCC: Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 year
- ANID: Purpose: Advertising / Owner: Google / Expiration: 8 months
- CONSENT: Purpose: Acceptance of cookies on websites / Owner: Google / Expiration: 17 years
- SEARCH_SAMESITE: Purpose: Security / Owner: Google / Expiration: 1 month
- viewed_cookie_policy: Purpose: Functionality, necessary for the functioning of the display of the cookies policy of the web / Owner: Own / Expiration: 6 months
- wordpress_logged_in: Purpose: Technical / Owner: Own / Expiration: Session
- wordpress_sec_b2131722f626cc650f1f1b68e94368bb: Purpose: Technical. Cookie used by WordPress to maintain the session for a registered user / Owner: Own / Expiration: Session
- wordpress_test_cookie: Purpose: Technical, it is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled / Owner: Own / Expiration: Session
- wp-settings-1: Purpose: Technical, to keep the user settings in wp-admin / Owner: Own / Expiration: 6 months
- wp-settings-time-1: Purpose: Technical, used by WordPress to customize the user interface / Owner: Own / Expiration: 6 months
How are cookies disabled in browsers?
Since Cookies are not necessary for the use of this Website, they can be blocked or disabled by activating the browser settings, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If they are rejected, the Website may continue to be used, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore the experience will be less satisfactory.
Next, the links of the main browsers and devices are indicated so that you can have all the information to consult how to manage the cookies in each browser.
Internet Explorer ™:
Version 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/en
Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/en
Version 7 and 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=en_US
Google ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cokies
Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For additional information on how to configure detailed Cookies by provider or manage preferences, you can visit the portal Your Online Choices.