Jordi Net is expert in sterilisation technologies: Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide (VH2O2), EtO Sterilization and Moist Heat Sterilization, and Marketing and Business Consultant at CIFA.
- Degree in Biochemistry at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Barcelona, 1985-1990.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at ESADE, Barcelona, 1995-1998.
- He has more than 20 years’ experience in technical sales, marketing and business development of solutions for the aseptic manufacturing and other related technologies in the global pharmaceutical and life-sciences industries.
- He is expert in sterilisation technologies: Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide (VH2O2), EtO Sterilization and Moist Heat Sterilization.
- He has extensive knowledge in Freeze-drying technology, Aseptic filling, Containment, Water treatment, WFI distillation and Pure Steam.
- In 2016, together with CIFA CEO José Fernández, he founded Netsteril, S.L. (www.netsteril.com), a company of CIFA which main business is representing/distributing leading suppliers of equipment and goods for the Spanish pharmaceutical industry. Currently combining work as Business Manager at Nesteril with the Marketing and Business Consultant at CIFA.
- He is currently carrying out his own business and works as free-lancer supporting business development for Sterisys (www.sterisys.eu) and Solidfog (www.solidfog.com).